Business Tax

Ackland Webb Accountants

If you’re a sole trader or your business is a partnership, you need to complete an annual tax return and submit it to HMRC. For sole traders, this is a personal income tax return, where you provide details of any income, expenditure and relevant tax adjustments. For partnerships, this is a partnership tax return, plus a personal income tax return for each partner, in which you each outline your taxable profit share. We help you complete and submit your tax returns to save you time and give you peace of mind about your taxes.

More time. More peace of mind. Less tax.

To help you keep tax costs down, it’s important to deal with your business expenditure in a tax-efficient manner. And that’s not just general business expenditure, but also payments incurred on behalf of staff. You don’t want such expenditure to give rise to a taxable benefit for employees, or additional tax costs for the business.

Structuring your business as a sole trader or partnership may not actually be the most tax-efficient option for you. If you’re not sure, feel free to get in touch. We can advise you on the most appropriate structure and help with any changes that need to be made.

If you would like to discuss how we might assist you, please contact us for a no-obligation initial meeting.

"We don’t really understand how tax works but then we don’t need to. You sort it for us and you do so admirably."

Want To Know More?

If you think this might suit your requirements, please give us a call or send us an email for an initial call back.